Monday 12 December 2016

Return of the chef.....in a kitchen in a galaxy far, far away !


Its been a long time since I have posted on this blog mainly due to laziness. The whole blog thing seems so old fashioned now in the face of instagram, facebook and the like. However I have really missed posting my experiences with cooking professionally and at home. It was never meant to be a serious piece of food writing or a food photography work of art. For me it was just fun and a bit of an elaborate way of keeping a diary. So here I am starting again and intend to document the coming year which for me has many dreams but one especially to open some form of food business which I am going to document here to. Add to that I am going to do some food travel in order to open myself up to new ideas and culinary experiences so all in all it looks like 2017 is a year I am going to make things happen. Meanwhile here's a few snaps of the food I've been enjoying while I was away from blogger. 

Add caption











































No comments:

Post a Comment