Sunday 18 October 2015

Some recent photographs !

This blog has been a bit neglected this year on the food front mainly due to trying to lose some weight. I got myself like a lot of people my age into a bit of a state mainly due to suddenly reaping the rewards of success on the work front and living a bit to well shall we say and just being lazy really ! So this year I have so far shed 85 pounds of weight by cutting back on my kamikaze food intake and increasing my exercise. However I love food ! For me it is what can make life great and enjoyable.To live life without great food is to not live at all but I need to be able to control food and not let it control me. So this food blog is back on line now and cooking and enjoying and sharing my journey is at the forefront but I must never lose sight of the fact that health is important to !

Kitchen pics this Summer ! 


A photo job for the Treehouse at Alnwick Castle ! going in a book so chuffed !

Ellie ! Super model ! 

Newton hall with Kelvin and the boys during the summer loved it !! Thanks Chaps.

Studio pic on my HND Photography course ! 

Exercise for the body beautiful !!! ha ha 26 miles around the mighty Kielder water ! Unfortunately bumped into the Police diving squad looking for a body !! honest !

Si Coe a shoot for my gym friend as he fund raises for a very worthwhile cause CHUFF !

Kebab got to love it and can be so healthy !

Love flipping salsa man  !

I am so deal with it Mt Fat !

Got to love Benwell dinner ladies ! x

White Chocolate and Baileys Cheescake ! any lady want a piece of the action ha ha

King Prawns.....nuff said !

Fred and Richard !.... nuff said ha ha 

Sweet chilli Jam for 120 !

Nuts !!

Where are you ?

White choc and Baileys Cheesecake !

James flipping legend ! Anyone want a pig ?

So wrong but so right Sirloin for a roast dinner !

Hog roast ! Not a lobster in sight Lindsey ???

Chef break !

God why am I short ??

Got to love waitresses !! They are so lovely and funny and so great at getting orders right ha ha !

OCS staff dinner ! Tomatos and Tabasco its a winner on every level !! 

Me little Juney ! My Dove from above !! x

Nursery food !! you never lose it Chef !

Got to love the big City !

Rack of Lamb !!

Something healthy !

Burgers without the carbs !

Love homemade spicy ketchup !

Love Martin and Alex's wedding and the chance to take some smudges !

Studio food pics !



3 minutes of photography with Ellie and how great it was ! 

Spicy ketchup !

The journey this year with my weightloss guru Andrew


Food writer here I come !

No comments:

Post a Comment